Thursday, 5 February 2015

So, I saw this and said I haven’t done one in ages soooo here it is…some of them I don’t feel comfortable answering just like that so for like friends’ names I put things that only myself and some other friends would know. If the formatting comes out shittily, I apologize. Here we go.

1. Full Name: 
I did this already. But let's stick to SJ.

2. Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

3. 3 Fears: 
Umm death, blindness and..........snakes? Yeah, I hate those.

4. 3 Things I love:
Books, music, art

5. 4 turns on: 
Haha they said "turns on".. Anyways, I’ve never really thought of this in detail. Can I get back to you on this one?

6. 4 turns off: 
This again? Obnoxious people?

7.My best friend : 
Well of course there's the Jav-elin...and the Indian gal

8. Sexual Orientation : 
Straight

9. My best first date: 
N/A, sadly

10. How tall am I : 
Better question would be how short I am. Answer: 5'2"

11. What do I miss: 
The days before puberty

12. What time was I born: 
According to my mom it was like 5 am or something

13. Favourite colour: 
Purple, blue, silver....some shades of red

14. Do I have a crush: 
But of course :3

15. Favourite quote: 
It's not just one, fam

16. Favourite place:
Wherever there's food, Wi-Fi, books.

17. Favourite food: 
Look for the post on that

18. Do I use sarcasm: 
Now why would I ever use that?

19. What am I listening to right now: 
The entire Night Visions album (by Imagine Dragons)

20. First thing I notice in new person:
Their teeth (don't judge me)

21. Shoe size: 
Son.....

22. Eye colour: 
Brown

23. Hair colour: 
Black (with some parts of brown that only God knows where those came from)

24. Favourite style of clothing: 
If it can cover my nether regions, it's good enough for me

25. Ever done a prank call?: 
Nah

26. What colour of underwear I’m wearing now?: 
Blue and grey

27. Meaning behind URL: 
I don’t actually know for sure, I’ll Google it now though….Uniform resource locater :D

28. Favourite movie: 
The Shawshank Redemption

29. Favourite song: 
Elastic Heart-Sia

30. Favourite band: 
Imagine Dragons!!!! and Pentatonix

31. How I feel right now: 
Needa pee, kinda hungry, BORED < which is why I'm doing this

32. Someone I love: 
My mama :)

33. My current relationship status: 
"Relationship" XD

34. My relationship with my parents: 
COMPLICATED

35. Favourite holiday: 
Christmas….is there any other?

36. Tattoos and piercing I have: 
NONE
37. Tattoos and piercing I want:
I’d get either a wrist tattoo or one of those going around your arm like Nicki Minaj’s or maybe a tramp stamp....and I'd pierce my ears...and my navel...probably my lip too

38. The reason I joined Tumblr: 
I’m gonna change this to Twitter cuz I forgot my Tumblr password….because a friend told me I should join and I haven’t left since

39. Do I and my last ex hate each other?: 
I find this question hilarious though

40. Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night” texts?: 
I’ve gotten them once or twice
41. Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?: 
Yeah, on the cheek

42. When did I last hold hands?: 
Probably yesterday
43. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?: 
Does this include the process of waking up cuz that takes me forever! Maybe around half an hour
44. Have I shaved your legs in the past three days? : 
You have not, and neither have I

45. Where am I right now?: 
School, in the computer lab

46. If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?: 
The squad

47. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?: 
Depends on my mood and the song to be honest
48. Do I live with my mom and dad?: 
Long story short, yeah

49. Am I excited for anything?: 
I’m actually excited to go to university

50. Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?: 
I’d like to believe I can tell Jav anything so yeah

51. How often do I wear a fake smile? : 
Every time I talk to someone I’m not very familiar or comfortable with, or I have to take a posing pic

52. When was the last time I hugged someone?: 
This morning

53. What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?: 
I’d have no problem
54. Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?: 
Probably

55. What is something I disliked about today?: 
The fact that I've nothing to do and half the squad isn't here

56. If I could meet anyone on this earth who would it be?: 
Probably Oprah in the hopes of her adopting me or giving me her fortune to inherit
57. What do I think about most?: 
People and their quirks, life

58. What’s my strangest talent?: 
I don’t even know, I can do this wiggling thing with each of my ears individually? And I can knot string with my tongue

59. Do I have any strange phobias?: 
Strange? No, I thinking hating snakes is a good phobia

60. Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: 
This also depends on my mood but mostly behind it

61. What was the last lie I told?: 
"I'm doing OK at school" >__>

62. Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Depends on the person. Video chatting online with a good internet connection!

63. Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?: 
No, and probably just a little

64. Do I believe in magic?: 
*sings* in a young girl’s heart. Lol, but no
65. Do I believe in luck?: 
Ummmm I dunno? Yes? No?

66. What’s the weather like right now?: 
Oh, cuz I must turn around and look nuh true? Kmt

67. What was the last book I’ve read?: 
I read so much I'm amazed I can remember, but I'm reading the Private series by Kate Brian currently

68. Do I like the smell of gasoline?: 
I actually do
69. Do I have any nicknames?: 
Jo, SJ, Bookie (I HATE this), Jailbait, Post-Jailbait, Post-Post-Jailbait, Girl Formerly Known as Jailbait...shall I continue?

70. What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?: 
We talking physical injuries? Sprained my ankle in 4th grade

71. Do I spend money or save it?: 
Both

72. Can I touch my nose with a tongue?: 
No fam

73. Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?: 
No fam

74. Favourite animal?: 
Cats

75. What was I doing last night at 12AM?: 
Sleeping, but only just

76. What do I think is Satan’s last name is?: 
The hell kinda question yah ax mi fam?

77. What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?: 
I’m not even sure, I’ll find out and come back and tell you
78. How can you win my heart?: 
Be you.
79. What would I want to be written on my tombstone?: 
"The road to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell" It's a quote from an ID song

80. What is my favourite word?: 
It long AF dawg. 45 letters

81. My top 5 blogs on tumblr?: 
Yeah, I really couldn't answer this
82. If the whole world were listening to me right now what would I say?: 
Advocate world peace, "let's all work together to end world hunger"

83. Do I have any relatives in jail?: 
Not that I know of
84. I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is the power?: 
This question has been asked so many times and I still don’t have an answer for it.
85. What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?: 
Now why would I tell you that when you could ask me and know I’m lying?
86. What is my current desktop picture?: 
One of me and my sister

87. Had sex? : 
I’m as a virginal as a brand new baby
88. Bought condoms?: 
Fi wah?

89. Gotten pregnant?: 
If I haven’t had sex how do you expect me to get pregnant (Don’t get technical on me)

90. Failed a class?: 
Classes

91. Kissed a boy?:
…
92. Kissed a girl?:
…
93. Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?:
...

94. Had job?: 
I’ve never gotten paid so I guess not
95. Left the house without my wallet?: 
Nah

96. Bullied someone on the internet?: 
Not to my knowledge
97. Had sex in public?: 
Please refer to #87
98. Played on a sports team?: 
Yeah

99. Smoked weed?: 
...

100. Did drugs?: 
Of course. I take painkillers and DPH and dem shit

101. Smoked cigarettes?: 
EW

102. Drank alcohol?: 
...

103. Am I a vegetarian/vegan?: 
I man is a good BBC CARNIVORE

104. Been overweight?: 
Yeah

105. Been underweight?: 
No sah

106. Been to a wedding?: 
Yup

107. Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?:
Do you mean 15 hours straight?
108. Watched TV for 5 hours straight?: 
I don't watch TV

109. Been outside my home country?: 
I have
110. Gotten my heart broken?: 
Nope

111. Been to a professional sports game?: 
Nope
112. Broken a bone?: 
Nooo......I think

113. Cut myself?: 
Yeah

114. Been to prom?: 
We don’t have that here
115. Been in airplane?: 
Yup
116. Fly by helicopter?: 
Bucket list item #37

117. What concerts have I been to?: 
The ones in my head when I'm miming songs

118. Had a crush on someone of the same sex?:
Are we talking like woman crush Wednesday? If so then yeah, otherwise, no

119. Learned another language?: 
Two

120. Wore make-up?: 
Yup
121. Lost my virginity before I was 18?: 
Please refer to #87
122. Had oral sex?: 
Please refer to #87
123. Dyed my hair?: 
Sadly, no
124. Voted in a presidential election?: 
1. I'm 17. 2. We have a PM not a Prez

125. Rode in an ambulance?: 
Nope
126. Had a surgery?: 
Nope
127. Met someone famous?:
Lightning Bolt in 2nd form. I was so starstruck lol

128. Stalked someone on a social network?: 
Who hasn’t?
129. Peed outside?: 
I am from Jamaica bush so yeah

130. Been fishing?:
Not that bush

131. Helped with charity?:
No :c

132. Been rejected by a crush?: 
IDR

133. Broken a mirror?: 
No

134. What do I want for birthday?: 
Books, money, further loving :)

135. How many kids do I want and what will be their names?:
I don't even want kids fam

136. Was I named after anyone?:
IDK

137. Do I like my handwriting?: 
I've got so many though

138. What was my favourite toy as a child?: 
I did not have toys fam, I had books

139. Favourite TV Show?: 
Mi nuh watch TV bossy
140. Where do I want to live when older?: 
In a nice house that doesn’t have a mortgage, preferably in an exotic destination

141. Play any musical instrument?: 
Air guitar XD

142. One of my scars, how did I get it?: 
Beaten

143. Favourite pizza topping?:
Most of them make me sick so cheese
144. Am I afraid of the dark?: 
I like to say that it is representative of my soul so no

145. Am I afraid of heights?: 
No

146. Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?: 
I don’t do anything, I’m an angel X""D

147. Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?:
Of course, I go to school and I’m a science student with teachers who don’t like giving marks
148. What I’m really bad at: 
School, and feelings

149. What my greatest achievements are: 
Lemme consider that and come back

150. The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me: 
I’d rather not
151. What I’d do if I won in a lottery:
Mommy, grandparents well off

152. What do I like about myself: 
Look for the post

153. My closest Tumblr friend:
I’d change this to Twitter but I don’t even have an answer for that either
154. Something I fantasise about: 
Being famous



155. Any question you’d like: Did I answer all the questions truthfully?  
The ones I did answer, yes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment