Wednesday 11 February 2015

"Love is in the air, so I

.... I hold my breath till my face turns purple...." --Weezy

Yes, guys, it's almost Valentine's Day. The day we set aside to celebrate some form of love.

No I am not going to celebrate it myself. Why do that? (Besides the fact that I don't have a Valentine, haha)

But even though I'm not a big fan of stuff like that, I do like love songs.
Not the mushy crap either.

I like songs like Love the way You Lie, My Fault.... The different side to it, I guess?

Currently my favorite love song is Imagine Dragons' Bleeding Out. 
I was studying last night to their album (Night Visions, fam it's the best) and because my tablet is a gassy, it plays songs in alphabetical order and not according to track number. So after  America and Amsterdam there came into my ears this:

I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do is bring you down
I'll bleed out for you
So i bare my skin and I count my sins
And I close my eyes and I take it in
Cuz I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you, for you ...

At some point I'll find you the link guys. But the song is a-may-zing
To be fully honest though it's not really a love song so much as it's a sad song... Not mutually exclusive as I'd once thought.

You tell me to hold on
Oh, you tell me to hold on
But innocence is gone
And what was right is wrong...

And because that song is music set to poetry, I got in the mood to write poems.
I hit up on the idea to write sort of a fanfic of 1000 Forms of Fear, because that album is also one of my favorites.
What I'm doing is I take the song apart and insert my own lines into it. I'm putting them on my other actual poetry blog so you can view whenever you feel like. Currently I'm at Eye of the Needle.

Anyway. I'm currently hungry as a dog, so I'm gonna sign off and scavenge for food from my mom.
Cheers.

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment