Wednesday 15 March 2017

It's been a long time since I've been here. ...

Writers' Block is a bitch. A real bitch. I've been blocked for the better part of a year.
Not cool, inner me. Not cool.

Anyway. What have I been up to since my last post back in... March? I think it was March. But yeah.

Finished my first year of college as a depressed insomniac.
(More of one, that is.)

Ended up switching schools, which is something I'll elaborate on as time goes by if I feel like it.
Suffice it for now to say that I got a scholarship to attend the school I'm currently at.

Also, the most important thing -- I lost my uncle in August.
That was...the worst experience I've had in 19 years of life.
I don't think I've really spoken about it in depth to anyone. I'm not sure if I really can, as I've gotten so used to internalizing my pain. But talking to various friends -- and Iceburg, oddly enough...although I've now renamed him as the First Edition Fuckboy -- really helped.

Speaking of "various friends", I should introduce y'all to the Village Taker. (He'll say "kek" when he sees this.)

I met him in about January of 2016 off of Twitter (bless that app, I swear), and to this day, over a year later, he's been an amazing friend to me.

In light of this, I probably ought to be nicer to him
Sike!
Love you, though, bropal

So...ramble ramble, ramble.

How am I?

I'm not okay, but it'll be okay eventually.
Sometimes it gets too much and I'm tempted to cut -- I've got a pack of razors in my suitcase to shape up my eyebrows -- but I'm proud of myself so far for not giving in to temptation.

I've discovered new music, and it really does help.

I'm gonna start writing again. My words have been garbled, but I'm sure that, given time, they'll be intelligible again. In the meantime, I stay tweeting.

CharĂ¡.
King Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment