Wednesday 28 January 2015

20: Your best physical feature

Not the biggest fan of my "physique", but as expected there are always those guys who talk about the" strong body" (what?????) So... I should probably let them do this post but nah.....

Yeah. I don't really favor any part of my body, so what I'll do is name the important ones and then say why I like them. Vamanos.

The hair
You know those days when even when you feel like crap (like me right now, feeling sick as hell) but your hairdo is on fleek and people keep noticing? That's me today. Everyone is like, "SJ ya hair look nice yo!" And I'm here like...... "But I feel like shit dawg..."

The eyes
They're this nice shade of brown...a namesake told me it was chocolate brown. But I like them because they don't show much of what I'm thinking or my emotions. I wouldn't call them flat though. Said namesake said they're"fathomless ".

The nose
It's straight, and not too big. But I don't mind it at all, because I'm not all about that perfect button nose like the white people. It serves its purpose well enough.

The lips
Hahaaa I should let certain people do this one. Sometimes I like what comes out of them, in terms of words. My mommy tells me I have a nice smile. (Well a she a see it suh she can talk.)

The chest
Not too gigantic, but not nonexistent. Thank God for that. I'm a B cup I think, which is just fine by me. Like I said, I'm not like those white girls who want big everything or little everything. I believe in proportion. So if 5'2" me is a B cup, it fits me, and I'm OK with that.

The stomach
Not perfectly flat but not too big either. Holds a lot when it needs to :-)

The hips
Lawd I love these! They're wonderful. Lol they're like the only reason I look even remotely curvy, cuz their sheer disproportionality to my waist makes it look even smaller, hence my figure being named"the granny lampshade shape".

The behind
I hear it's huge. I wouldn't know, because as the name suggests it's behind me, and my neck isn't a swivel mechanism, so I can't see it. But certain young men of my acquaintance keep talking about"Jesus Christ SJ, that bumper though" so I figure something good be going on there, since I'm too lazy to get my ass in gear and do squats.

The legs
They also are lauded regularly. Again I go back to the white girls, who believe that the thighs must not touch. Now, I like thick thighs. I don't want to look like a stick figure. My thighs don't touch, but they're not, like, lone bones either.
To wax slightly philosophical here, I like my legs because they keep me from falling. Not only physically (I ain't clumsy) but emotionally. I feel like just collapsing into myself a lot of days, but I'll realize that hey, you're still standing. Your legs refuse to give way on you. Don't give way either. Might sound simple, but it's kept me going for a while.

The main parts are done. Let's get specific now.

The head
Houses my brain, which houses my mind, which enables me to do things like writing this blog :)
  Side note: this is why I love Jav. He knows me too well.

Yeah. Um what else....

The hands
They write. They compose. They draw. They're my outlet. (Honestly, sometimes they destroy but....I can't always internalize. Something's gotta give.)

The feet
Keep me walking even when I don't want to go on.

Yeah.
On a good day, I like to think of myself as a 7 out of 10. On a regular day? God, I dunno. I'll let the guys who I'm around daily decide.

Challenge completed.

Sick-ly,
-me.

No comments:

Post a Comment