Monday 8 December 2014

So many people are dying around me, and

it's sad, and scary.

One more died last night, and this one I knew. We were at school together.

People just keep losing friends and family, while I'm not, and... I'm scared.

I'm scared that the day will come when I'll have to say goodbye to someone I truly love.

Scared that all I'll have left are memories, which will eventually turn into blank spaces....and regrets for missed opportunities and not getting to say the important things.

I don't want to lose any of you, and the thought that I'm going to have to is....I can't even find the words.

So if I send you this post....
I do love you. Wholly and intensely.
I don't want to imagine my life without you. You're part of the fabric that is me.

Stay safe...even though when your time comes there's nothing you can do to postpone it, no snooze button you can hit to give yourself a few extra years...

...And drive carefully. Too many are being killed in car accidents.

Kerry....we fell out of touch after you graduated but... RIP nonetheless.

-me.

No comments:

Post a Comment