Wednesday 24 January 2018

Change...of a sort... (& 2 posts in one day. Shook.)

Alright so let's ignore for a lil bit that this is my second blog post for today.

I was rereading old posts on here, and came across a kind of questionnaire I'd done back in 2015. I then began thinking about how much I'd changed since answering it.

Sooooo, what I am going to do is, I'm gonna just copy paste the original, then change the answers to better reflect who I am now. If you really care that much, thank you and god bless you, you can compare with the original post right here.

Leggoooo.

Oh. Disclaimer: This post is 155 questions, I think. Bear with me. And I may be a lil too honest on some of them, so...yeah. Let's do dis.

1. Full Name:
SJ.

2. Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

3. 3 Fears:
I think this is the first one that's changed lol (well duh, I can't change my name or my sign, can I.) Anyway:
  • Losing someone I care about (whether death, or growing apart). Even though it's happened before.
  • Being forgotten
  • Completely losing my sight. I know myself well enough to know that I'd become a bitter old witch within the first year.

4. 3 Things I love:
Books, music, beautiful things

5. 4 turn ons:
Hmm. 
  • Talk-to-ability. I have to be able to have a conversation with you that doesn't center around sex.
  • Intelligence
  • I love a tall man. I don't have much of a type when it comes to women. But tall chocolate men for sure. Ooh, baby.
  • (Let's not discount chemistry and physical compatibility, because there's this one guy who all he has to do is touch me and bloops, splash, Pacific Ocean. Not a word. Just a touch [OR A SIDE EYE FOR FUCK'S SAKE AND MI JUST SPREAD WEH.] God Almighty.)

6. 4 turn offs:
  • Selfishness
  • People who talk too much
  • Women, especially, who stay in other people's business
  • Homophobia. Transphobia. Any kind of bigotry, really

7.My best friend :
Jav, naturally. And MoBae.

8. Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual :) If you dunno what that means, I have attached a link here for you to get a basic understanding.

9. My best first date:
Umm. I'm sure there is one. I just can't remember it. Which is a shame because I almost never date. (What I do is spend quality time with people. Sitting in their car and talking for hours doesn't count as a date btw.)

10. How tall am I :
Better question would be how short I am. Answer: 5'1"

11. What do I miss:
The days when all I had to worry about was coloring inside the lines.

12. What time was I born:
5:20 am

13. Favourite colour:
Purple

14. Do I have a crush:
I ironed all those out, thanks

15. Favourite quote:
You gotta live your life while your blood is boiling // These doors won't open while you stand and watch them
- Cha-Ching (As We Grow Older), Imagine Dragons 

16. Favourite place:
Wherever there's food, Wi-Fi, books.

17. Favourite food:
Seafood (like shrimp and suh), cheesecake, some other stuff I can't really remember off the top of my head rn

18. Do I use sarcasm:
Why in the world would I ever do that?

19. What am I listening to right now:
Stony Hill x Damien Marley

20. First thing I notice in new person:
Their teeth

21. Shoe size:
8

22. Eye colour:
Chocolate brown

23. Hair colour:
Currently like 80% black with the rest blonde (I'm wearing braids)

24. Favourite style of clothing:
Listen, as long as I'm comfortable, I really don't care. [Unless it's like a dick appointment in which case it's shorts and something.]

25. Ever done a prank call?:
Maybe. I don't remember. But late nights in college + alcohol = some weird shit

26. What colour of underwear I’m wearing now?:

Black and pink

27. Meaning behind URL:

My first answer to this was sarcastic lol but "The wayward genius" is actually pretty straightforward. I'm a genius straying off the beaten path I'd assumed my life would have taken.

28. Favourite movie:
The Shawshank Redemption (shockingly, this hasn't changed ever since I watched it)

29. Favourite song:
This list changes regularly. One constant on it though is Bleeding Out x Imagine Dragons

30. Favourite band:
Imagine Dragons (clearly), Panic! At the Disco (are they even still a band or is it just Brendon Urie now?), Fall Out Boy, Paramore

31. How I feel right now:
Hot, very hot.

32. Someone I love:
My sister

33. My current relationship status:
Lol. Um. Does being a side gyal count as being in a relationship? If the answer is no, then the answer is no. [If y'all heard Stir It Up Vol...10 I think it was, then you'll get that last part.]

34. My relationship with my parents:
Okay so my mother and I have become closer since I started college. She's honestly one of my best friends and the only person I know for sure has my back in whatever situation.
My stepfather is a cunt. End of story.

35. Favourite holiday: 
All of them, once I don't have to go to school.

36. Tattoos and piercing I have:
No tattoos, but I have my lobes pierced twice, also my septum.

37. Tattoos and piercing I want:
I’d get the semicolon tattoo. Maybe a tramp stamp. A Celtic knot somewhere. A spine tattoo, I think those are sexy. I want to get at least a double helix piercing, snake bites, a nostril piercing...maybe my tragus, idk for sure yet.

38. The reason I joined Twitter:
It was 2013, I was doing CSEC, and I wanted a distraction.

39. Do I and my last ex hate each other?:
I don't hate him. I just regret being in a relationship with him. I don't know if he hates me and at this point I don't care.

40. Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night” texts?:
From my mother, yes.

41. Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?:
Mhm :)))

42. When did I last hold hands?:
The last time I had sex

43. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?:
If I wake up at 6:30, I can shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and all those nice things and be waiting on the bus by 7:20. What's that, 50 minutes?

44. Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?:
Lol. No.

45. Where am I right now?:
Home, in bed.

46. If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?:
I only ever feel comfortable getting to that level of intoxication around people I trust so...whoever I'm around would take care of me.

47. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?:
I like my soca playlist at full volume. I like my trap and EDM playlists at full volume with the bass boosted. I like my calmer music at a lower volume.

48. Do I live with my mom and dad?:
No

49. Am I excited for anything?:
I’m excited about that free day I have tomorrow.

50. Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?:
I’d like to believe I can tell Jav anything so, yeah.

51. How often do I wear a fake smile? :
More often than I'd like to.

52. When was the last time I hugged someone?:
Sunday when I was leaving Bae's place. [I'm not much for hugging anymore unless we're that kinda close.]

53. What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?:
I would humble my damn self and remember that I'm just the side gyal. [Not that I mind. It's so much less stress than having somebody of my own.]

54. Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?:
I really hope not.

55. What is something I disliked about today?:
The fact that I walked home and ended up spending more money than I'd planned.

56. If I could meet anyone on this earth who would it be?:
Michelle Obama. Rihanna.

57. What do I think about most?:
The fluidity of life

58. What’s my strangest talent?:
Strangest? I actually do not know.

59. Do I have any strange phobias?:

The very definition of a phobia is that it's "irrational", so...

60. Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?:
Lemme take the picture, please.

61. What was the last lie I told?:
I think it had something to do with the state of my finances.

62. Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I prefer texting, to be completely honest. Barring that, f2f conversations.

63. Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?:
Ghosts, no. Aliens...a little bit. I think the universe is so vast that's it's mathematically impossible for life to only exist on Earth.

64. Do I believe in magic?:

While I love Harry Potter, no.

65. Do I believe in luck?:
Sort of.

66. What’s the weather like right now?:
It's very warm. I'm very uncomfortable.

67. What was the last book I’ve read?:
A Calculus II textbook. I shit you not. I actually want to start A Brief History of Seven Killings soon, though.

68. Do I like the smell of gasoline?:

I actually do

69. Do I have any nicknames?:
SJ, Sharz, the many manglings of my name that the Village Taker has instigated

70. What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?:
Sprained my ankle in grade 4.

71. Do I spend money or save it?:
Been trying to do the latter but I always end up dong the former.

72. Can I touch my nose with a tongue?:
No, sir.

73. Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?:
My draws are mostly pink.

74. Favourite animal?:

Cats

75. What was I doing last night at 12AM?:
I think I was sleeping.

76. What do I think is Satan’s last name is?:
Well, I watched the series Lucifer, and his name is Lucifer Morningstar in that, so...

77. What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?:
Bird Set Free x Sia

78. How can you win my heart?:
The gag is, I have no heart.

79. What would I want to be written on my tombstone?:

Maybe a few lines from the Desiderata. "Go gently amidst the noise and the night, and remember what peace there may be found in silence."

80. What is my favourite word?:
BUMBOCLAAT.

[DELETED A QUESTION]

82. If the whole world were listening to me right now what would I say?:
"Unnu cut di fuckry, dawg." [Fuckry encapsulates everything from Donald Trump being president to racism to economic inequality.]

83. Do I have any relatives in jail?:
Not that I know of

84. I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is the power?:
I finally have an answer for this. Either invisibility, or the ability to control time.

85. What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?:

It depends on who's asking.

86. What is my current desktop picture?:
Something representing Slytherin.

87. Had sex? :
Yep

88. Bought condoms?:
Yep *laughs responsibly*

89. Gotten pregnant?:
Yuck, no

90. Failed a class?:
Classes.

91. Kissed a boy?:
Yes.

92. Kissed a girl?
"...and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick."

93. Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?:
As in outside in the rain? Lol no.

94. Had job?:
Something like that, yes.

95. Left the house without my wallet?:
Yep.

96. Bullied someone on the internet?:
Not to my knowledge

97. Had sex in public?:
Define "public".

98. Played on a sports team?:
Yeah

99. Smoked weed?:
Yes.

100. Did drugs?:
Lol. I take painkillers for a number of reasons, y'know.

101. Smoked cigarettes?:
Sigh. Yes.

102. Drank alcohol?:
I have.

103. Am I a vegetarian/vegan?:
I most certainly am not

104. Been overweight?:
Yeah

105. Been underweight?:
No sah

106. Been to a wedding?:
Yup

107. Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?:
Hours, days, it's all a blur to me.

108. Watched TV for 5 hours straight?:
I don't watch TV.

109. Been outside my home country?:
I have

110. Gotten my heart broken?:
Yeah, ish.

111. Been to a professional sports game?:
Nope

112. Broken a bone?:
No

113. Cut myself?:
Yeah

114. Been to prom?:
I'm Jamaican. No.

115. Been in airplane?:
Yup

116. Fly by helicopter?:
Bucket list item #37

117. What concerts have I been to?:
The ones in my head and on YouTube.

118. Had a crush on someone of the same sex?:
Please see question 14

119. Learned another language?:
Two

120. Wore make-up?:
Yup

121. Lost my virginity before I was 18?:
Yes

122. Had oral sex?:
See above

123. Dyed my hair?:
Sadly, no

124. Voted in a presidential election?:
Prime Ministerial** but no

125. Rode in an ambulance?:
Nope

126. Had a surgery?:
Nope

127. Met someone famous?:
Yes. I met Usain Bolt when I was 11.

128. Stalked someone on a social network?:
Who hasn’t?

129. Peed outside?:
As a proud country gyal who has spent cumulative years with her grandparents, yes.

130. Been fishing?:
I actually want to.

131. Helped with charity?:
I donate when I can.

132. Been rejected by a crush?:
Not really rejected. We just decided we'd be better off as friends. Also, see question 14.

133. Broken a mirror?:
No

134. What do I want for birthday?:
Money, books, the will to live.

135. How many kids do I want and what will be their names?:
I really don't want kids but I like the names Zafirah Alexandra and Dominik Stafford.

136. Was I named after anyone?:

Well, my mum did say she chose names from a list.

137. Do I like my handwriting?:
I do.

138. What was my favourite toy as a child?:
What I had was books.

139. Favourite TV Show?:
The last show I watched and really enjoyed was Game of Thrones.

140. Where do I want to live when older?:
In a nice house that doesn’t have a mortgage, preferably in an exotic destination.

141. Play any musical instrument?:
I wish :(

142. One of my scars, how did I get it?:
Self-harm

143. Favourite pizza topping?:
Shrooms.

144. Am I afraid of the dark?:
I like to say that it is representative of my soul, so no.

145. Am I afraid of heights?:
No

146. Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?:
The tamer side of bad, yes.

147. Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?:
Of course. I've been going to school ever since I was 3 years old.

148. What I’m really bad at:
Feelings.

149. What my greatest achievements are:
I haven't killed myself yet.

150. The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me:
That I'm supremely selfish. [Granted, it's true, but it still kinda stung.]

151. What I’d do if I won in a lottery:
Set up my mother and her parents, start a little trust fund for my sister, invest a portion, save the rest.

152. What do I like about myself:
Not much.

153. My closest Twitter friend:
The Village Taker.

154. Something I fantasise about:
Having all my shit together at last.

155. Did I answer all the questions truthfully?
I did.

If you've actually read all of these, congratulations, thank you, and I'm sorry. Pick the one that you feel applies to you and go thou in jesus' name.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment