Tuesday 25 February 2014

Writing Without Inspiration...and a response to another blog post

It is the worst feeling ever. Like you're constipated and you decide you're not leaving that toilet until you do what you went there to do in the first place.

My last post was hopelessly uninspired. Now I feel bad that I uploaded something like that because I believe, as a self-classified good writer, once it's not heartfelt it's utter garbage.

Therefore, so far I have one crappy post. I don't think I intend to have any more. But I won't delete it, 'cause... I need something to remind me of how shitty I can write sometimes and keep me grounded.

Now, the second reason I'm here again is to respond to a blog post I was referred to today.

It's the gentleman's birthday (which he doesn't celebrate) and, regardless of how I might behave, I understand totally. I don't like celebrating mine either.
Being the amateur numerologist I am, to be born on November 11 (11/11) is enough of an event. Clash of the ones and whatnot. That's all it means to me.
I woke up on my birthday last year and all I said to myself was, "Well...so you're 16 now. Good luck."
Others made the big deal. I let them. I don't mind others celebrating it but....don't force me to celebrate with you. When I don't, don't act like I'm some sort of weird freak (even though I kinda am...)
That's why I was in a bad mood. (You should know I am a moody, moody person.)

To me, whether you were born on January 1 or December 31, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that you were born. Which can be good or bad, depending on how your self-esteem is.

Being  awed at the difference between this post and my last,
@Jaye_Eccentriq
16 years

No comments:

Post a Comment