Monday 31 March 2014

Misinterpreted Signals (Decode)

I had a lot to say to you
Yes...lots.
I kept noticing: you were always watching me.
Your eyes were always glued to me and
It made no sense to me at all until I realized after I let them take you that

They taped over your mouth, scribbled out our truth with their lies
Those little spies!

Was that what you were trying to communicate to me?
I'm sorry for not listening.
It probably makes my questions null and void.
The ones like

"How did we get here
When I used to know you so well?"
How did we get here?
I think I know now...

Misinterpreted signals.
I read them all wrong.
Maybe if I'd known before that

They taped over your mouth, scribbled out our truth with their lies
(Those little spies)

I would have read them right.

How did we get here? I used to know you so well.
I decoded your messages wrong.

I don't know you as well as I thought.

@Jaye_Eccentriq
16 years

No comments:

Post a Comment