Thursday 13 March 2014

Your Smile

Yes, so I'm going to make me a sloppy post.

Before I start, let me just name him Iceburg (wrong spelling, I know.). But he'll see this (because I'm sending him the link) and he's gonna smile and say "Ohhhh I see what she did there". So that's out of the way. Let me begin to be a girly-girl.

So there I was, in the photo room at school, when I was leafing through the yearbook from about 3 years ago. Right there in the 5th form graduates section, who did I see but Iceburg (and that didn't sound too excellent but whatever) with THE cutest smile ever. Now that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day, and as I'm typing this I'm still smiling.

I should probably state that I have a thing for guys with cute smiles...

Anyway, the thing is he doesn't really smile much. You know those people who laugh more than they smile? That's him. Although I've tried on so many occasion to get him to smile more often, it's been a royal fail so far but.............
I lust after that smile with every fiber of my being. Seriously.

I won't even make fun of it and say [insert rude comments I'd normally make about big tee]. 
I wish I could see his smile every single day.

I am in love with it. Hopelessly, irrevocably in love with it.
Which is a damn shame, considering....no, never mind.

Still in love with that smile,
@Jaye_Eccentriq

No comments:

Post a Comment