Tuesday 4 November 2014

08: What are your worst habits?

There are so many of them, but I'll try to narrow it down to about five.
Here goes.

1. I swear like a fucking sailor.
    See? It doesn't matter my mood. If I'm happy, I swear. If I'm sad, I swear. If I'm annoyed, I swear. Even when I'm silent, I'm thinking "Shut the motherfucking hell the fuck up" at everyone who tries to talk to me.

2. I read in the bathroom.
    It's one bathroom that serves me and my parents. And I hardly ever read and stop. So all those 800-page novels are going to be finished while I'm on the toilet. If my parents can't take it (which they can't)..... c'est la vie.

3. I'm OCD sometimes.
    If I pack something up, and it decides to mess itself back up just to fuck with me, I start hyperventilating and feeling like I'm going to go crazy.

4. I torture pests.
    If I'm outside and find a slug in the garden, I trap it on a piece of newspaper and surround it by salt so it can't move. Then I stab it repeatedly with a pin and imagine it begging for mercy. Then I sprinkle a very thin layer of salt on it so it melts slowly.
   I remind you now that I wanted to be a serial killer at one point. The potential is there.

5. My eating habits aren't habits at all.
    When I decide to eat, I eat junk food. And most of the time I decide not to eat at all. For the record, I'm 5'2"  and 106 pounds. I can see my ribs when I look in the mirror.
    Iceburg told me once that I'm probably anorexic, but I disagreed because I don't make myself throw up. I just pig out like once a week and then make up for it by not eating for about two weeks. I'm about to Google that.

6. My sleeping habits aren't habits at all either.
    I don't know if that's Excelsior's legacy to me or what, but I rarely ever go to sleep before 2 am. Bear in mind that I have to wake at about 6. So there are these permanent bags under my eyes. To the point where a former friend of mine nicknamed me "purple panda" and a friend of mine (introducing one of the Four, JL) was like "You know the veins on your eyelids are really defined, right?"
   But cho. Sleep is for the weak. Until sleep box my bomboclaat and then I just want to sleep for a week.


Those weren't really in order. if you want them in order, they're like this (to me):
6,5,1,2,3,4.

Challenge complete.
Toodles.

@Jaye_Eccentriq

EDIT: I couldn't seem to find what my particular brand of eating disorder is, if it's even classified as one....but apparently it's a sign of depression. Whoops...

No comments:

Post a Comment