Tuesday 18 November 2014

So as I write this, it's raining,

and I am listening to Adele and Sia.
Best recipe for feels I have come across in a while.

I dunno, I just like these two women and their music. I mean, Sia creates music that can make my heart palpitate and the tears that are never really very far away just swim to the surface. Have you listened to Elastic Heart?

Now I'm listening to Sia and Flo Rida in Wild Ones.
I think I might be one of those Wild Ones, somewhere below all my layers of introvertedness. Yeah if you catch me with my batteries fully charged-- and by that I mean charged at 1000%, which I'm sure you never will-- I display a level of....wildness.

Not the bad type that my mother thinks I'm going to display when I get to college, being all promiscuous and druggified, nah.

My brand of wild has to do with me just....letting go of all these feelings that I have that I don't have a clue what to do with and actually making some form of effort to be happy.
For me, it's harder than you might think.

So Wild Ones done, and YouTube saw fit to show me She-Wolf. YouTube.....stop it nuh.....
I'm falling to pieces...

No. Try fallen.

I think it's time I get myself to understand that I am well and truly, irrevocably, completely and utterly freaking broken. Shattered. Pop up. Pop dung.

You know, I thought I'd gotten over the part of my life where I was just always sad or sometimes angry and was on my way to learning to be some type of happy.
I haven't. I'm still smack-dab in the midst of it.

Can I hurry up and get past this teenage state of life where my mind is more confused than a wolf in sheep's clothing must be? Please?

I'm not in the mood for these damn feelings right now. I'm talking to le bestie and I want to be happy for that.

So lemme put on this one that a certain smartguy introduced me to. It's called To the rescue by Prince Zimboo (this title is soooo relevant to me right now) and it's just funny as fuck.

I'm out for now.

@Jaye_Eccentriq

PS: I haven't written a poem in so long it's not funny. I wonder if I still can....

No comments:

Post a Comment