Tuesday 11 November 2014

17: Your favorite quote

So I've got sooo many favorite quotes, really, so I'm just gonna try to narrow them down to... I dunno...about 100 of them? haha kidding.
I choose to color them because I can. That and they really mean something to me. Feels are not black and white. Feels are kaleidoscopic in color.

First, we have the requisite feels quotes:

  1. We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us. [Johnny Depp]
  2. Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat becomes a reality. [Bruce Lee]
  3. To me it suffices to wonder at these secrets and attempt humbly to grasp with my mind a mere image of the lofty structure of all that there is. [Albert Einstein]
  4. When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen. [Anonymous-- meaning I don't know who said it.]
  5. If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve. [Lao Tzu]
  6. Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story. [Anonymous]
  7. Someone asked me if I knew you, and a million memories went through my mind. Then I just smiled and said I used to. [Wiz Khalifa]
  8. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? [Anonymous]
And then there are the funny ones:

  1. That moment when the voice in your head says "Yep. You going to hell."
  2. Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
  3. Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it's boring.
  4. I just found out that there is nothing wrong with me. It's the world that has issues.
  5. I need a six-month vacation twice a year.
  6. Behold, the field in which I grow my fucks. Gaze upon it and see that it is barren.
  7. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that is your problem.
  8. So if guns kill people, I guess that means that cars drive drunk, spoons make people fat and pencils misspell words?

And finally, the random-ass quotes that just emphasize how.....not-normal-or-ok I am.


The end, motherfuckers.
Challenge completed.

@Jaye_Eccentriq

No comments:

Post a Comment