Wednesday 5 November 2014

19: Your 10 favorite foods

Yes, before you ask, I eat food, and I like food, I just don't eat much of it these days.
I guess I'm just going to do all those "10" whatever or "5" whatever challenges first, and then get to the serious stuff.

Soooooo the relationship post is just gonna have to wait for a while. :D

Now. My 10 favorite foods. Some of them I haven't eaten in a while, and some of them I've eaten as recently as a few minutes ago. [In the lab, where food is prohibited. Hashtag Rebel Bitch!]

I'll see if I can say why they're my favorite foods, and try to get pics to post as well.

Here goes.

1. Cheesecake
    It's cheese. And, as much as I may seem the direct opposite thereof, I am a normal teenager. Therefore, I like cheesy stuff. Well. Dairy foods in general. I mean, really. It's just wonderful.


2. Chocolate
    Oh, for fuck's sake. It's Chocolate. I refuse to say "chocolate" as that implies the commonality thereof. Chocolate. Is. The. Ambrosia. Of. The. Gods. Can I say anything more about the great Chocolate? And fuck those wannabe types with things in them. Actual, good ol' CHOCOLATE. Unhealthy, you say? Like hell!
 Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes from a tree. That makes it a plant. Ergo, chocolate counts as a vegetable. And you should always eat your veggies.

3. Fruit salad
    Yeah, it's the healthiest thing I eat. And I don't mean the soggy shit you buy in a can. I'm talking real homemade stuff. With your apples and your oranges and your grapes and stuff. It tastes really nice, and the fact that you can indulge and get hype for healthy eating makes it even nicer. :)

4. Yogurt
     Dairy stuff. Nice little things in it. Pretty. Enough said.
Oh, and let me just add that frozen yogurt is probably what Jesus has for dessert up in heaven. It's that good.

5. Bacon
    Jesus' main course. Bacon + cheese = Heaven on earth.

6. Ham
    Jesus' other main course. Ham + pineapple glaze = food orgasm. 
Yes, I am a carnivore and I'm proud of it. Leave me alone.

7. Fried chicken
    What can I say? I'm black. [Well, in terms of ethnicity.] It is a genetic fact that black people love fried fowl. And who am I to be going against the grain? I love it too.



8. Fried breadfruit
    I don't know why I like it. I just know I like it.
I also like fried things. Again, leave me alone.

9. Irish potatoes
    Not sweet potatoes. Irish potatoes. What the Americans call "spud" with love in their voices and contentment in their hearts. It's the stuff of French fries, and to us Jamaicans, good ol' Juici Patties wedges. DEM TASTE DAMN GOOD.

10. Bread
      Not wheat bread as much. White bread. The unhealthy type that helps clog your arteries and cause your heart to fail (fail what, exactly? Some test?) It goes with everything you can think of. Butter. Barbecue sauce (it tastes good. Try it.). Mayonnaise. Ketchup. Everything.

And it's supposed to be 10 foods. I don't give a fuck. I'm making it 11. This one is for me, Excelsior, and all those others who are part of the worldwide Cracker Brotherhood.

11. CRACKERS
      I need to say nothing. If you are truly a cracker lover, you'll know why crackers deserve to be the global dish.

Yes, MAN. That's you right there. :)

Surprisingly (or not, y'know, since this is a post about food), I'm hungry. But I hadn't planned to eat till I got home at 6 and it's almost 1 now...so I dunno how that's gonna work out.

Challenge complete. Toodles.

@Jaye_Eccentriq



No comments:

Post a Comment